Sunday, August 12, 2012

Life in an Infographic

I recently came across this interesting depiction of musician Jack White’s life (so far anyway) depicted as an infographic:

From Paste Magazine, 6/14/12.
It’s not a particularly inspired graphic, as these things go, but it does kind of make me contemplate what the infographic depiction of my life would look like at this point in time. Hmmm ... perhaps a future post.*


* Yes, I know there are various apps and tools that will suck all your digital pictures, updates, status posts, etc., from their various repositories and spit out a personal “life story” museum exhibit, but there’s no actual curation involved, so it’s quite arbitrary – not to mention that unlike younger folks, a not insignificant portion of my life did occur back in the analog age.




No comments:

Post a Comment